The path into, around and through motherhood is less than smooth. Society tells us it is easy to become and stay pregnant, parenting is supposed to be our biggest joy and, that you are never doing enough for your health or the health of your children. Subsequently, a lot of women are left feeling lonely, over- taxed and burnt out. Luckily, you don’t have to navigate those feelings alone.
In my practice I offer space for women to:
- Express feelings that they otherwise feel unsafe sharing
- Confront the reality of their situation
- Gain support and direction toward their goals
- Become the parent and partner they want to be
I specialize in treating:
- Perinatal (prenatal & postpartum) Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- note: Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders has replaced the more commonly used term of Postpartum Depression
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Parenting Challenges
- Relationship Struggles
If any of these areas speak to you, please reach out. You are not alone, and most importantly, things will get better with help. Contact me by clicking here.